- Professionally and ethically promote Rare Disease products
- Effectively interact with physicians involved in high complexity market. (E.g.: Oncology, CNS , Immunology)
- Understand patient flow and continuum of care
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
- Lead KOL initiatives across territory. Participate to local scientific / medical events
- Establishes and manages effective programs and seminars to increase disease awareness and product adoption.
- Effectively utilize medical / marketing knowledge and resources to support education / sales messages and address different customer needs and reach sales objectives.
- Work in close collaboration with marketing and medical affairs to implement tactics to optimize compliance to our products.
- Maintain accurate activity report and customer information.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic understanding of different medical environments including diagnosis process and treatment protocols for each relevant treatment centers.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between all stakeholders and other relevant functions within Shire
- Provide support to marketing and medical initiatives providing relevant territory and customer info and advise for optimal investments in the region
- Provide disease state education to all key customer groups
- Execute integrated territory business plans that incorporate goals for target therapeutic areas
Education & Experience Requirements
- BS or BA degree
Minimum of 3 years of experience with specialty pharmaceuticals sales or orphan drugs.
- Advanced or Healthcare related degree
Good understanding of Brazilian health care system (private and public system)
- Experience in Hospital environment
Key Skills and Competencies
- Working in an ethical manner and following the compliance policy
- Capacity of understanding and communicating in a highly scientific and technical medical information
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated relationship building and cross-functional teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Documented leadership ability
- Demonstrated ?accountability?
- Creative and Innovation ? displaying creativity in both thought process and solution design and demonstrating the ability to develop and champion new ideas or processes within the organization
- Can work effectively with cross functions
- Drive, energy and self motivated
- Good computer (Word, Excel & PPT) skills
- Basic English language skills is desired
Mais detalhes sobre as vagas: http://www.empregojusto.com/rss.php/