In this role you will:
- Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the Brazilian market to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
- Drive creative innovation, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions.
- Lead, plan, and manage internal and external integrated production and localization communications and workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix assets.
- Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
You should have these qualifications:
- Fluency in English and Portuguese is required.
- At least 5 years experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for integrated marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on offline and online video, paid social, OOH, and high impact digital.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies and production vendors in Latin American market.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
You?re the right person if:
- You embody our Culture and Values.
- You are able to identify the promise and possibilities of technical specifications, rather than seeing them as limitations.
- You have an impeccable attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
Mais detalhes sobre as vagas: http://www.empregojusto.com/rss.php/